- Did the Beatles love "you"?
(2020-04-01) Overanalysing a claim that putting "you" in the first line of a song makes it better.
- Counting the number of days until your birthday and why it's a useful programming trick
(2020-02-01) There's a formula for interval length that saves you from finger-counting.
- Finding Mona Lisa in the Game of Life
(2020-01-28) Using SAT-solvers to discover Game of Life states that turn into pictures.
- Random RGB values that average to N; or, Pointlessness and Probability
(2019-11-22) A simple-seeming problem is solved using tricky combinatorics.
- Solving all 42 versions of the Harry Potter potions puzzle
(2019-10-03) Brute-force search is applied to a puzzle from Harry Potter.
- The story of u/AnEmojipastaBot
(2019-09-29) A Reddit bot whose function was to turn comments into emojipasta.
- Simulating plane designs for faster boarding
(2019-09-07) Moving entrances closer to the middle could make plane boarding faster.